Emergency Response Driver - Dallas
Work is primarily local to the office, with occasional trips to support teams from other nationwide office. We consider safety as our highest priority and will consider this during our hiring process. Vehicles operated include dry vans, bobtails, roll-offs, rocket launchers, vacuum trucks and Guzzlers.
Hazmat is a “No-BS Company”, with none of the unnecessary bureaucracy and nonsense commonly found in larger corporate environments. Act like a respectful adult and we’ll treat you as such and compensate you for all of your hard work and dedication.
Hazmat offers numerous opportunities to advance as skills and responsibility increase. Abundant overtime is available. We offer paid vacation, medical and dental plans, and a generous 401k plan.
- Assist with hazardous materials cleanup projects throughout our service areas.
- Maintain daily logs, timesheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as daily vehicle inspection reports.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 40 Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operator (HAZWOPER) – Training available.
- Ability & willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays with short notice a plus
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull heavy objects.
- Work may include inclement weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, and climb, etc. for extended periods.
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager and/or local dispatcher.
- Follow corporate procedures and health and safety guidelines.
- Work at industrial, commercial, highway and infrastructure locations.