National Reach. Locally Served.
100,000 Gallons Per Day Wastewater Treatment Capacity
Providing the Bay Area with cost effective wastewater collection, treatment and disposal services on a diverse spectrum of wastewater from businesses, car washes, storm water, excavation water, spills, groundwater as well as vault, clarifier and sump waters and more.
Leading Bay Area Wastewater Treatment Services
No matter what your industry is, if you produce liquid waste, you have to get rid of it safely. Not only that, but you need to make sure your liquid waste disposal methods follow all existing California and Bay Area regulations.
Hazmat's Bay Area Wastewater and Bulk Liquid Management Services and Industries
- Food Processing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Marine Services
- Mining and Quarrying
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper Processors
- Textile Manufacturing
- Property Management
- State and City Municipalities
- Ballast Wastewater Disposal
- Bilge Water Pumping and Disposal
- Oily Water Disposal
- Industrial Sludge Removal
- Brine and Brackish Water
- Chemical and Solvent Waste Removal
- Environmental Run-off Collection
- Spill Response
The type of wastewater produced depends on your industry. Below are some of the common wastewater contaminates found in wastewater Hazmat, Inc. processes.
Some of the common contaminates found in Alameda wastewater are:
- Additives, like calcium phosphate or sodium phosphate
- Automotive fluids
- Calcium and magnesium ions
- Food waste
- Heavy metals, like arsenic, iron, lead and zinc
- Hormones and antibiotics
- Motor oil
- Nutrients, like nitrates and phosphates
- Organic matter
- Petroleum byproducts
- Prescription and over-the-counter drug residues
- Sugars and fats
Our commitment to the sustainability of the Bay Area environment and decades of experience with wastewater treatment, recycling and disposal has set Hazmat, Inc. apart from our competitors. We responsibly and sustainably collect, treat and dispose of millions of gallons of waste every year. You can count on Hazmat, Inc. to meet your wastewater disposal needs.