Cannabis Waste Management
For over 30 years, Hazmat, Inc. (HAZMAT) has serviced the needs of Pharmaceutical and Hospital industries with turn-key management of medicines, controlled substance and regulatory advocacy on behalf of our valued customers. Hazmat also works with laboratories, government agencies and vested stakeholders to advance Sustainable management of HEMP derivatives. Hazmat has abilities to destroy large amounts of HEMP related paraphilia.
As local jurisdictions are approving cannabis operators, such as cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, retailers and testing labs, knowing how to safety handle cannabis specific waste can be just as confusing as the requirements of building and running your operation. Hazmat, Inc. is a full service hazardous waste management company that has the experience to keep you in compliance with city, state and federal regulations.
For questions regarding Cannabis waste, please call our friendly Cannabis Advocate at: (855) 242-9628
Cannabis Waste Certified Destruction & Disposal Services
- Preparation of a comprehensive Waste Management Plan (WMP).
- DOT-approved containers for non-hazardous waste accumulation.
- Waste stream identification, characterization, and profiling.
- Hazardous waste collection via licensed and trained technicians.
- Wastewater collection, transportation, treatment and disposal.
- Recycling or destruction of universal waste streams such as batteries, including lithium-ion from disposable vape pens, lightbulbs including high intensity discharge (HID) lamps, Butane cylinders, grow liquids, solar panels, aerosol cans, fertilizers, pesticide containers and consumer commodities.
- Hazardous waste transport to TSDF.
- Manifest documentation requirements for cradle-to-grave tracking.
- Certificate of Destruction (COD).
- Onsite destruction of packaged product.
- BCC-mandated destruction for non-compliant product.
- Certified Product Destruction performed at our state of the art TSDF utilizing a series of high torque shredders, centrifuge, grinders, rotor force press, magnetic separation and mechanical processes. Our proprietary process leaves thousands of products unrecognizable and in a homogenized state for downstream separation of resources. Aged, surplus or discarded Tobacco, CBD, THC, Vape pens, edibles, flower, concentrates liquids, appliances, laboratory equipment and more can be Sustainably managed.
- Licensed and tracked transportation to final stop, such as landfill, recycling and waste-to-energy facility.