HAZMAT understands that safety and regulatory compliance are top priorities for you when it comes to the proper packaging, transportation and disposal of a full spectrum of laboratory chemicals. HAZMAT provides a complete range of laboratory chemical packing and transport services that can be designed around your unique needs, concerns and constraints. This service is known in the industry as a “Lab Pack.”
Gain confidence and peace of mind from partnering with a trained and certified expert team that can accurately package and label, transport, and safely dispose of all types of chemicals. Our proven chemical handling procedures have been carefully developed to ensure safety and compliance for your organization. Our services are currently used by school districts, colleges, commercial property managers and municipalities throughout the US.
Wastes generated from lab packing may be recycled, treated, neutralized, stabilized or landfilled. Some flammable liquids are used in fuel blending for alternative fuel sources. Minimizing simple disposal is one of our highest priorities.
Have your hazardous materials management team contact HAZMAT today at (855) 242-9628 to get things organized and compliant.
We accept the following:
- Acids, bases and reagents
- Aerosols and lab gasses and compressed specialty gasses
- Spent chemicals or expired chemicals and solutions
- Toxic, flammable, corrosive, pyrophoric or explosive materials
- Cleaning agents, disinfectants, soaps, lotions, and surfactants
- Reactive materials
- Low level radioactive materials
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) controlled substances
- Coating materials such as varnish, paints, dyes, ink, stripper, and polishing compounds
- Organic peroxides
- Universal wastes
- Mixed wastes and accident debris
- And, of course… unknowns and unlabeled containers and substances.